Release 22 Available 7 December 2016
The 4th and final major release for 2016 implements a number of enhancements to the ANDS Registry and Research Vocabularies Australia.
Highlights of R22 include:
Research Vocabularies Australia
- Migrate RVA editor to PoolParty Release 5.6
- Update RVA Toolkit to work with PoolParty Release 5.6
- Update RVA Editor Admin Tool to work with PoolParty Release 5.6
- Update the Elda library used inside the LDA web application to the latest release
- More information about PoolParty Release 5.6 will be provided in a separate communication to registered users of the ANDS PoolParty service.
- Refactor ANDS Registry import and ingest process into smaller, robust, and testable components
DOI (Cite My Data) service
- Implement solution to security vulnerability in Cite My Data service
Research Data Australia
- Update the ordering of related people in the title bar of collection records so that principal investigators are displayed first
Installation of this upgrade:
- update the ANDS-Registry-Core codebase (either fetch latest tarball or git fetch && git rebase origin/master)
composer install && composer dump-autoload --optimize cd applications/api composer install && composer dump-autoload --optimize
- Run database script dbs_registry_r21_to_r22_incr.sql
For more information on Release 22 please refer to the Technical Updates page on the ANDS Website.